||Synthetic helmet (˜1995)
In this collection since: 28.08.2016
Fire helmet from USA. The helmet was built by E.D.Bullard & Co in Kentucky USA. The helmet type is: Advent A2. The company Bullard built the two helmet forms Advent A1 and A2 as well as the USXR (see helmet 0838, USA) specially for use in rescue operations. The orange helmet was produced in February 1995. It has an additional visor which is placed on the front screen. A rubber band that runs around the helmet at the back holds it in position. At the side of the helmet are reflective stickers with the inscription "Ambulance". At the front is a printed badge, not attached by Bullard. It shows a square, a kind of "ship's screw". To which organization this badge belongs, is unclear.
The company Bullard describes her helmet as follows:
The Advent is designed for workers who need head
protection where there is risk of lateral and overhead impacts, including
those resulting from falls. At just 24 ounces, the Advent is half
the weight of conventional firefighter helmets and ideal for
specialized rescue operations.
- Advanced, lateral impact and penetration protection from all directions - top, sides,
front, and back. Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, Type II, Class E & G requirements.
- Unique 8-point Flex-Gear® ratchet suspension offers a comfortable fit.
- Suspension system and integral 2-point (Model A1) or 3-point (Model A2) quick-release
chin strap provide a secure fit that will not slip during use.
- Replaceable brow pad and crown pad can easily be removed for cleaning.
- Traditional styling encourages worker acceptance.
- Accepts super-heavy duty Bullard R330 (4") and R325 (6") faceshields as well as the 300B and 300BW dielectric nylon brackets.
Features accessory slots for use with faceshields, hearing protectors, and communication devices.
- Pad print capability in up to eight different locations on the hat - logos may have up to six colors per location.
- Two-year warranty. Bullard’s reputation can be seen in the attention to detail on comfort and fit.
- Ventilation channels to help keep workers cool and comfortable.
- Vertical adjustments - two in rear and two in front - allow helmet to fit a wide variety of head shapes and sizes.
- Available in five standard colors: white, yellow, red, blue and orange.
- Goggle retaining slots on headband.
- Distinctive Three-Rib trademark.
- Made in the USA.
Weight (with suspension): 24 oz.
ANSI/ISEA Classification: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, Type II, Class E & G
CSA Classification: None
Identifying Marks: Three Ribs
Warning Labels: Yes
Decorating Capability: Yes
Instructions with Unit: Yes
# of Standard Colors: Five
Material: High Impact Polycarbonate Alloy
# of Crown Sizes: One
Accessory Slots: Yes
Chin Strap Attachment: Factory Installed
Rain Trough: No
Dimensions: Width – 9" (225mm)
Length – 12" (300mm)
Type: Ratchet (ADRTSL)
|Also look at:
||(Please click on picture to zoom...)